Do you find yourself spending too much time on your skincare routine? Maybe you’re spending hundreds of dollars on new products that just aren’t giving you the results that you’re looking for? Laser skin treatment is an option that you might want to consider. Being one of the latest advancements in skin care, laser skin treatments can significantly improve multiple types of skin concerns. There are many types of laser treatments, each offering unique benefits suited to your concerns and goals.
Laser Treatments Cater to Several Cosmetic Concerns
Some of the concerns that laser treatment can help with include:
- Acne/acne scars
- Unwanted hair growth
- Sagging skin
- Appearance of veins
- Age spots
- Droopy eyelid skin and dark circles
- Uneven skin tone and texture
- Skin tightening
Types of Laser Treatments
There are many types of laser treatments for your skin, with each option targeting a specific area of concern. Some of the most popular forms of laser skin treatment include:
- Laser Skin Resurfacing – Laser skin resurfacing is a treatment to reduce facial wrinkles and skin irregularities, such as blemishes or acne scars. The treatment directs short, concentrated pulsating beams of light across the surface of the skin, precisely removing skin layer by layer and encouraging new cell growth. By improving your skin concerns, laser skin resurfacing can help save you money by reducing your cost on beauty and skincare products.
- Fractional Laser Resurfacing – Fractional laser resurfacing uses laser energy to create tiny wounds in the skin, which helps to stimulate the production of new collagen. The new collagen can help to improve the appearance of wrinkles, fine lines, and other skin imperfections. Fractional laser resurfacing can be performed on both the face and the body. The most common areas treated with this procedure are the face, neck, chest, and hands. The procedure is usually performed in a series of treatments, spaced several weeks apart.
- Laser Vein Removal – If you’re looking for a way to get rid of unsightly veins, laser vein removal may be the answer. This minimally-invasive procedure uses laser energy to target and destroy the veins, leaving the skin looking smooth and clear. Laser vein removal is a quick and easy procedure that is performed right in our office. The laser is directed at the veins, and the heat from the laser destroys the veins. After the procedure, the veins will gradually fade away on their own as your body heals itself. You may need more than one treatment to completely get rid of the veins. There is no downtime after laser vein removal, so you can immediately return to your normal activities.
- Laser Hair Removal – Laser hair removal is a popular method for getting rid of unwanted hair. It uses a concentrated beam of light to target and treat hair follicles. Laser hair removal can be used on any area of the body, but it is most commonly used on the face, legs, and bikini line. Laser hair removal permanently reduces the amount of hair growth in the treated area. This will ultimately save you time and money by eliminating the need for razors and waxing appointments!
Caroll Delo is a board certified laser technician at Simply Smooth Laser Center in Tampa, a niche practice that focuses specifically on laser treatments. Simply Smooth Laser Center offers the most advanced options in laser hair removal, laser skin rejuvenation and laser tattoo removal.