Would you like to become a contributing author to BeautySmoothie?
If you’re a plastic surgeon, cosmetic surgeon, medical spa director or health and beauty blogger who would like to share your ideas and views on the latest developments in aesthetic medicine, we’d love to hear from you.
We do not charge for guest posts. We are looking for high-quality, engaging content about some of the latest cosmetic trends. Each guest post you write gives you the opportunity to link to your own website, creating a great opportunity to showcase your expertise.
Your blog or article must meet the following guidelines:
- At least 500 words on a cosmetic/plastic surgery or medical spa topic
- High-quality writing
- Uses AP Style American English spelling & grammar rules and Chicago style for capitalization
- Uses subheadings and bullet points to improve scanability
- Includes at least 1 crosslink to another piece published within the past 3 months on BeautySmoothie
- Includes a meta title (45-70 characters) and meta description (140 to 160 characters)
We also ask that all authors/contributors share out the piece on their own social networks upon publication, and we reserve the right to edit the piece as needed.
We have no rule limiting the number of backlinks you include in your piece, as long as at least one of them is a crosslink to another piece published on BeautySmoothie. You can send us your submission using the form below, and we’ll follow up with any questions or to tell you when the post will be published.
Note that all content is subject to approval and editing as needed by the BeautySmoothie editorial group prior to publishing to ensure adherence to quality standards.