Would you like to become a contributing author to BeautySmoothie?
If you’re a plastic surgeon, cosmetic surgeon, medical spa director or health and beauty blogger who would like to share your ideas and views on the latest developments in aesthetic medicine, we’d love to hear from you.
We do not charge for guest posts or accept payment of any kind. We are looking for high-quality, engaging content about some of the latest cosmetic trends. Each guest post you write gives you the opportunity to link to your own website, creating a great opportunity to showcase your expertise.
Your blog or article must meet the following requirements for publication:
- At least 500 words on a cosmetic/plastic surgery or medical spa topic
- Includes at least 1 crosslink to a reputable third party source PER 100 WORDS OF TEXT. ONLY ONE of these links can be to a website you are affiliated with. We are looking for thoughtful, well researched content – not advertorial content. Links are published as do-follow
- Includes at least 1 crosslink to another blog post published on BeautySmoothie. Use the site search feature to find relevant posts
- Includes a meta title (45-70 characters) and meta description (140 to 160 characters)
- High-quality writing
- Uses AP Style American English spelling & grammar rules and Chicago style for capitalization
- Uses subheadings and bullet points to improve scanability
We also ask that all authors/contributors share out the piece on their own social networks upon publication, and we reserve the right to edit the piece as needed.
We are currently accepting guest posts that meet our editorial standards. You can send us your submission using the form below, and we’ll follow up with any questions or to tell you when the post will be published. We DO NOT have the ability to review topics ahead of time – please review the site yourself to ensure your topic is unique and appropriate to the audience we serve.
Note that all content is subject to approval and editing as needed by the BeautySmoothie editorial group prior to publishing to ensure adherence to quality standards.