Considering breast implants and feel like you’ve read everything you can find but still wonder what it is that people aren’t telling you? If you’re ready to learn what it’s really like to get breast augmentation—everything from selecting your implants to returning to work after surgery—then check out The Boob Job Bible: Your Ultimate Guide to Breast Surgery.
I’m passionate about decreasing the spread of medical misinformation. I crafted the The Boob Job Bible to clear up the many myths and mistruths that women have encountered across the internet, from friends, and even from other providers.
For my latest book release, I chose to focus on one of the most life-impacting procedures for my patients: breast enhancement. While breast enhancement used to be a taboo subject, more and more women—from all walks of life, from all around the world—are undergoing breast augmentation to enhance their appearance, increase their confidence, and improve their feelings of empowerment.
The Boob Job Bible is an invaluable resource that covers the topic of breast enhancement in an informal but educational manner, making the often-misunderstood subject of breast augmentation accessible and interesting to all.
The book is chock full of research-backed insider information that you can’t find anywhere else:
- Practical wisdom and advice for patients to put to use for a safe and healthy recovery, including how to heal faster and easier than you’d ever thought.
- Candid and scientifically-supported answers to your burning questions—even the uncomfortable ones!
- User-friendly illustrations to educate you on the various aesthetic preferences such as your incision and implant placement options, as well as implant profiles and types.
- Detailed timelines of what to expect each day of your recovery, and even 10 to 20 years down the road.
- The countless nuances that go into finding a quality surgeon, choosing the right implants, and timing your procedure.
Here are some fun facts and takeaways from The Boob Job Bible:
- Implant massage, breast banding, and holistic supplements like CBD, salt baths and magnesium can help to minimize discomfort, manage pain, swelling and muscle spasms during recovery.
- BOTOX injections can be used to help pectoral muscles relax to help and allow the breast implants to settle more effectively after surgery.
- Recovery time is not one-size-fits-all. It should take into account your profession, your procedure, and your personal preferences.
- Fat transfer, either alone or along with your procedure, can smooth the edges of your implants, improve your cleavage, and even perfect your breast symmetry.
The Boob Job Bible is meant to be by your side through every step of your breast enhancement journey, there are two convenient ways for you to get your hands on the book:
However you choose to access this information, we hope that this comprehensive patient guide empowers you through the deeply personal and totally rewarding breast augmentation experience. If you, or someone close to you, has been considering joining the scores of satisfied patients with breast implants, then The Boob Job Bible is for you.
Gregory Buford, MD, FACS, is the founder and medical director of BEAUTY by BUFORD, a Denver-based plastic surgical practice and medical spa specializing in non-invasive and cosmetic plastic surgery procedures that empower his patients and community to look and feel their best. Dr. Buford is also the acclaimed author of Beauty and the Business and Eat, Drink, Heal. As the Official Plastic Surgeon to the Miss Colorado Pageant, and is a nationally recognized trainer and consultant for many non-surgical products and techniques.