If you are someone who uses nonsurgical cosmetic services with some degree of regularity, you may want to consider signing up for a medical spa membership. There are definite advantages in doing so including consistent regular treatment, safety and affordability.
Typical nonsurgical cosmetic treatments included in med spa memberships include:
- BOTOX® injectables
- Skin resurfacing
- Dermal fillers
- Skin tightening
- Nonsurgical fat and cellulite reduction.
Here are just some of the few advantages that a med spa membership can provide.
Med Spa and Skincare
Maintaining healthy-looking skin necessitates a thorough approach that is uniquely customized to each person’s individual skin type. In line with this, during your initial visit, it’s best to seek a medical spa that provides a comprehensive evaluation of your skin and your goals when coming up with a treatment strategy.
One of those strategies might be combining a set of treatments. An important component of skincare is maintaining a daily regimen of home care which can employ top-level skin products.
What a Med Spa Membership Can Offer
Every med spa has its own set of med spa membership perks, and most are based on the demand for treatments in that area. However, it’s not uncommon to see the following nonsurgical procedures included in a med spa membership since they are among the most popular and most effective at enhancing your appearance.
- VISIA Complexion Analysis: A specialized camera takes photos of your face from different angles to analyze your skin tone evenness, sun damage, wrinkles, size and depth of pores and age spots.
- BOTOX® and Dysport®: BOTOX and Dysport are injectable treatments that soften wrinkles on the skin. BOTOX is effective at countering crow’s feet, forehead lines and frown lines by relaxing the muscles in the affected area, while Dysport can be applied to lines around the eyes and forehead and in the area between your eyebrows.
- Dermal Fillers: Going beyond wrinkle treatment, dermal fillers can add volume to lips and fill deep creases. They have the advantage of producing natural-looking results with no downtime and can be performed quickly in the office.
- HydraFacial MD: This treatment can be individually tailored to combat enlarged pores, oily congested skin, brown spots, uneven skin tone and rough texture, lack of elasticity and fine lines and wrinkles.
- Skin Peels and Treatments: A chemical peel uses a chemical solution to enhance the texture of your skin by eradicating the injured outer layers. It works on fading acne scars, reducing enlarged pores, treating pigmentation conditions and tightening loose or sagging skin.
- Nonsurgical Facelift: This involves an individualized treatment plan that combines nonsurgical procedures such as the previously mentioned BOTOX or Dysport injections and dermal fillers. The advantages of a nonsurgical facelift include no scarring, incisions or downtime and the results can last for several months.
The best part about a med spa membership is a convenient and affordable monthly payment plan. Paying toward a med spa package that helps you maintain a more youthful, rejuvenated appearance is just another advantage in investing in a med spa membership. Depending on your needs and where you go, you can create a custom plan based off of your specific needs and budget.
Dr. Eric Mariotti, a board-certified plastic surgeon, is known throughout the East Bay for his genuine compassion and the remarkable results he creates. Women and men come to his plastic surgery practice in Concord because he is highly trained and experienced, and has a caring personality. His patients think of him as a down-to-earth guy who happens to be a talented plastic surgeon.