Fat freezing treatment is commonly known as CoolSculpting. Fat freezing is a body contouring and shaping procedure that targets fats in specific body areas and removes them without leaving any scars. More people are turning to this non-invasive body contouring treatment for freezing away unwanted fat that hasn’t responded to diet or exercise.
What Is Fat Freezing Treatment?
Planning your body contouring procedure involves deciding whether you want to have liposuction or non-surgical body contouring. Fat freezing treatment does not harm your skin’s surface. More so, CoolSculpting involves little or no downtime and you can return to your daily routine without any delays.
What Are the Benefits of Fat Freezing Treatment?
While it’s true that liposuction produces dramatic results, 3D Lipo Cryolipolysis is a safer non-surgical alternative. This fat freezing treatment is not a weight loss procedure intended for people who are overweight. Instead, CoolSculpting freezes and eliminates unwanted fat cells beneath the skin surface to fine-tune your figure. To get the most out of your CoolSculpting treatment, it’s best to be in good physical health with just one or two specific problem spots you’d like to address.
- This treatment employs technology that freezes fat cells and turns them into crystals. No needles are used, and other body tissues remain unaffected by the process.
- The vacuumed applicator uses a temperature of -6oC on fat without affecting other cells.
- In 2 to 3 months, the previously stubborn but now destroyed fat cells eventually find their way out of the body. Using a natural mechanism, the body eliminates the dead cells.
- This FDA-cleared fat reduction treatment can be effective for remodeling your body and achieving your body goals.
- The treatment targets areas such as the back, flabby knees, abs, arms and love handles that hang onto persistent fat.
The entire process of a typical treatment lasts between 1 to 2 hours. Returning to your daily activities immediately is not an issue as there is no downtime.
Results of fat freezing treatment begin in the first month and continue even to 6 months later. These results are ultimately long-lasting and great for giving your confidence a boost. You can have more than one treatment until you get your desired results. Fat freezing produces results long after the actual treatment. And if you want to enjoy the best of this body contouring procedure, make sure to maintain your current healthy lifestyle.
Are There Any Side Effects?
During the procedure, you may experience some pain or discomfort, but this is only temporary. However, there are other possible side effects of fat freezing as well:
Since fat freezing treatment requires no recovery time, so if you’re a busy person, you can return to work almost immediately. Any side effects should last only for a few days.
Art Medi Spa’s highly experienced and qualified doctors and aestheticians can tailor-make face and body beauty treatments to suit your needs and bring out the real you in your beauty. The treatments we provide include cryo fat freeze treatments, mesotherapy for skin and hair, laser hair removal, a selection of facials, PRP, Botox, dermal fillers and T-Shape cellulite treatments. Here at Art Medi Spa, we provide the best skin care service and advice at best prices.