Age and environmental factors, like stress, diet, sun exposure, pollution, etc., affect the skin. It loses collagen and elasticity, leading to sagging skin, hiding the well-defined facial features, to make you look older. It’s time you look in the mirror and ask yourself.
Do those Botox shots and anti-aging creams really work? Why not consider plastic surgery?
Nowadays, both men and women are more comfortable with the idea of enhancing their appearance via plastic surgery, and with the right plastic surgeon at the helm, you can get your confidence back.
There has been rising demand for liposuction, abdominoplasty, breast augmentation, facelifts, neck lifts, and other aesthetic treatments. Such surgical procedures do not stop you from aging. However, it can help turn back the clock by visually re-creating a youthful and refreshed look, restoring your self-confidence.
When to Consider a Face and Neck Lift
- When injectables and less-invasive procedures fail to give results – Botulinum injectables can erase fine lines and wrinkles, but lately, they seem to have no visible impact on you. So, it’s time you consider a facelift to smooth out those stubborn wrinkles and give your face a younger, firmer look.
- When pale, wrinkled facial skin and sagging neck starts to make you look older than your actual age – In today’s professional and social media-friendly world, appearance can mean everything. Your much older looks than your actual age can impact your career. If you fall into this category, then you need to consider face and neck lift surgery.
- When you start comparing your looks with your younger days – You don’t need to be part of the glamor world to desire to look younger. Looks can impact your self-esteem, and it can cascade further, affecting every relationship in your life. If you wish to give yourself a rejuvenated, fresh look, go for facelift surgery in Miami. It gives you a chance to surprise everyone in your life with your renewed look.
How to Choose a Surgeon
Before you make the call to have a procedure, you must choose the right doctor to perform it. You can never risk your appearance with cheap plastic surgery procedures because a facelift surgery in the hands of inexperienced, underqualified providers can cause infection and severe complications.
Alternatively, it would be best if you based your decision on the expertise, training, and experience of some of the best facelift and neck lift surgeons in your area. When you begin to look for the best facelift plastic surgeon for your needs, ask your family doctor, friends, relatives, and colleagues for recommendations.
Here are some more specific factors to consider:
- Board Certification – Look for board certification by the American Board of Plastic Surgery (ABPS).
- Look for a Specialist – If you’re focused on facelift surgery, then vet those doctors who possess specialization and experience specifically in facial plastic surgery procedures.
- Assess Experience – Look for those plastic surgeons who have experience in doing multiple facelifts. Look at before and after pictures and ask for previous patient testimonials.
- Check Reviews Online – Read reviews from other patients on Google, Facebook, Healthgrades and other popular review sites.
- Assess Your Comfort Level – During your consultation appointments, ask yourself if you feel comfortable to talk and share your fears with the doctor. Without trust, having a personal rapport and ease of communication is not possible.
Think about the responses and see who gave you honest, straightforward guidance with realistic results. The right plastic surgeon for you face and neck lift will be the one who stands above the rest and best meets the criteria shared above.
Kathleen Melvin is a content strategist, writer, and editor by profession. She is a prolific writer who frequently writes about content, digital marketing, healthcare, and more. She is known for producing compelling content that drives traffic, engagement, leads, and sales.